Thursday, July 19, 2007

Nice storm

I got lucky yesterday. Went to work before the storm went through and went home after the storm. I did get to see quite a few trees blown down across the sidewalk and sticking out into Man O War. Something has happened over the last 4 or 5 years. I have gotten fat. even thought I have stayed active I have gained a few pounds a year and now I am fat. If I remember right in 2000 I weighed about 195 lbs and now I am up to 215. This means that one of the many other benifits of riding to work every day is that I am going to shed some of those lbs. Dont get me wrong I think I am still in pretty good shape otherwise. I can hike all day or go on a 3 to 4 hour ride. my blood pressure is good and my resting heart rate is often under 60. But like most Americans I have a bunch of fat that needs to go.

No comments: